Friday, February 25, 2011

Auction House Junkies Episode 4 is Live!



That's right guys and gals. Auction House Junkies Episode Number 4 is live and ready. Take a listen to catch up on the latest happenings in the Gold Making Community. Lots of great content in this episode!

Just follow the links on the right of the page to PodBean, Itunes, or the stream will populate here on our site shortly. Once again, we thank you all for your continued support!

Auction House Junkies Episode #4

Brought to you by Cold of www.ColdsGoldFactory.Blogspot.com and Wes of www.CappedByCata.com

The World Of Warcraft Gold Making Podcast!

This Episode Features:The Undermine Journal, Blizzcon, Account Security and the Mobile Auction House, Reader questions and more!

Wes

7 comments:

Unknown said...

SO..are you guys calling it quits??

Cold said...

LOL. Nope.

Episode #5 got corrupted during the final editing process. Just waiting on Wes to re-edit and get it live.

Recording #6 this week.

Unknown said...

GREAT! So far your guys have a top notch show and I'd hate to lose it!!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I started listening to you guys a cpl days ago on my droid (yeah droid )when at work. I post here cuz this is what I have listened to so far.

I just started playing a couple months ago and have my main at lvl 78 and went with the gatherer approach to get started so my skinning is 525 and mining is ~515.

what do you guys reccomend I get as my next professions on my lvl 40 alt? Most oof my gold has been made by findind deals and flipping crap in remote AH when at work so I have built a little starting capital (~11k gold).

Also do reccomend i keep my gatherer professions on my main or do I drop those and switch to something else?

Thanks,
FC

Cold said...

Jewelcrafter is always a great one, every expansion.

Alchemy is good for supporting the JC.

Anonymous said...

Cool thanks... ill have to do read up on jewelcrafting.

Btw thanks for the heads up about undermine... was able to flip some mats for ~1000g profit last night in about 3 hrs because of it.

Hehe love it!

Deepwinter said...

Great Show lol i thought you were saying the undermine Gerbil ;p