Monday, November 14, 2011

Auction House Junkies Episode 18: Better Late Than Never

Auction House Junkies Episode #18

Brought to you by Cold of www.ColdsGoldFactory.Blogspot.com Wes of www.CappedByCata.com and Mike of @MSherretz on Twitter!

The World Of Warcraft Gold Making Podcast!

In This Episode We Talk About:

  • @MSherretz is official!

  • Blizzcon

  • Microtransactions

  • Real World Gold Trading

  • Pandas

  • Pokemon

  • Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery

  • And Much More!


Find it all at Auction House Junkies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunch of stupid/uninformed stuff said in this episode. You guys need to stick with gold talk.

Anonymous said...

Exactly was I was thinking. If I want a summary of what happened at Blizzcon or how Talent Trees are "too condensed" I'd go to another podcast...

FC said...

if 1 copper undercutting is for poor people how much do you undercut by?

I have a comfortable 50k and see no need to undercut by 5 gold when 1 copper will suffice.

if I sell ~100 things a week and save 5 gold each time cuz I 1 copper undercut aren't making an extra 2k a month?

Cold said...

@FC

I undercut by 1 copper in a lot of markets, but in many others I stick with a range of undercuts.
It just depends on the item and the current market state.

Who said 1c undercuts are for poor people? Lol

GrayzBDF said...

Msherretz is a great addition to the show. Good job,bud.

The Blizzcon/WoW discussions were good.

@Cold
"Who said 1c undercuts are for poor people?" Wes and it seemed like you all agreed. I laughed at multiple times and that was one of them.