Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Auction House Junkies Episode 21: Watching Grey's Anatomy in Stormwind





BEST SHOW NOTES EVER.

What have you been doing in WoW?

Mike: bitches. Lots of bitches. Cold: smoking.... Wes: not logging in and watching lights turn on

4.3 MOFOS!! Whatchu been sellin’?

Winter’s Veil

Markets of the Week Mike: Winterspring Cubs Cold: Wool Cloth Wes: Recipe: Philospher’s Stone

Discussion Topic: using the AH on the weekend.

And now an above average looking chick talks about making Gold: http://hercmerc.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/making-gold-in-wow-timeless-advice/

Thrashin' Crashin' Racer Party

Winter Veil Racer Achievement Party


5 comments:

Cold said...

My Show Notes on Episode #20 are EPIC compared to this crap. ROFLMAO

Cminusme said...

Hey guys, love the show. I was wondering what the name of the dubstep song is at the beginning of the show?

Cold said...

Check out the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neDoW6OEyfQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Love & Light ft. Jillian Ann "They think they know us". ( NiT GriT Remix )

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say thanks guys.
I've been flipping goods on the AH for a cpl months following you guys averaging about 1.5k per week.
Last week my total liquid wealth was ~62k and this week i made 12k gold!!

I started playing in january and now my gold stack is equal to my buddy that has been playing for 4 years. hehe love it!

FC

FC said...

ok so im prospecting cata ore and doing my JC daily for my tokens. carnelian is going for ~75gold which is a great ... all the other uncommons gems only go for 5-10.

infernos are going for 280 which is great.. but all the other rares are going 15-30. how should i unload all these other gems?

thanks,
FC